Account Manager wanted!
We’re on the look-out for a passionate and enthusiastic account manager with a strong digital skillset. You'll be responsible for the day-to-day relationships with our clients alongside the rest of our Account Management team. You’re a quick thinker with plenty of experience working on digital campaigns. You're an expert at managing the minutiae of multiple projects with a minimum of three to five years' agency experience. Finally, you’re ambitious, thrive on working in a team, owning accounts and are looking to take the next step in your career.
We’re a creative and strategy agency – and we help our clients change what’s possible.
We do it by asking: what if? What if we helped them see their audiences differently? What if we told their stories in new ways? What if, together, we could break the status quo in their sector? Asking these questions means imagining possibilities, and our success rests on it.
How you’ll fit into the team
We’re a passionate and dedicated account management team, and we’re proud to work with clients who share our values. As one of Consider’s Account Managers, you’ll play a key role managing day-to-day client relationships. You’ll also be responsible for helping us grow new and existing client accounts, developing our reputation and expertise in the Charity, Education and Membership sectors. You are commercially aware and are keen to work as part of a team to hit sales milestones and agency financial targets.
You're comfortable working on projects such as:
- British Heart Foundation - 360° video tour
- RightShip - Brand identity and digital rollout
- University of London - Display Advertising https://www.considercreative.co.uk/our-work/university-of-london/32/display-advertising.html
The kind of person we’re looking for:
- You excel at managing relationships and workloads, both externally with clients, partners, suppliers, and internally with a team
- You have strong organisational abilities and are able to wear many “hats”
- You can facilitate projects on time, to budget and in line with expectations
- You are a people person and enjoy working as part of a small team
- You are able to delegate tasks to other team members with ease and clarity when capacity requires
- You enjoy articulating your ideas to your peers
- You are comfortable presenting and want to help in managing pitches and proposals for new business
- Your attention to detail is exceptional
- You can talk at length about digital projects and help identify opportunities and nurture key clients
- You have a head for numbers and revel in the detail of budgets and quoting
- You know your way round a Gantt chart and how to schedule multiple projects with different members of the team at the same time
- You are keen to utilise your digital experience and help inspire members of the team with this
- You are ambitious and thrive in a supportive team environment
Still sounding like this is perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything else you need to know:
Benefits & package:
Salary will be from £30k, depending on experience.
You can also expect a range of rewards and benefits, including:
- A generous holiday allowance starting at 24 days plus bank holidays, as well as office closure over Christmas
- A pension plan with employer contributions
- Working from home allowance
- Employee assistance programme to give you support with your wellbeing
- Career development plan and progression opportunities
- A vibrant, friendly and inclusive team culture
Where you’ll be working:
We operate a hybrid working model, with our team predominantly working from home Monday to Friday. Our office (in Old Street) is open for key meetings, occasional office work and catching up face-to-face.
We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our team. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.