Are you our new account director?
We’re on the look-out for a passionate and enthusiastic account director to lead one of our pods in our growing Client Services Team.
With a minimum of five years’ agency experience including managing others, you’ll be responsible for both the day-to-day relationships with the clients in your pod as well as advising clients on longer term strategy for their programmes. You’re a quick thinker with lots of ideas and opinions and plenty of experience working on digital campaigns. You're an expert at overseeing large complex projects and can manage them occasionally.
Finally, you are ambitious, commercially aware and are keen to manage a small team and hit sales milestones and agency financial targets.
We’re a creative and strategy agency – and we help our clients change what’s possible.
We do it by asking: what if? What if we helped our clients see their audiences differently? What if we told their stories in new ways? What if, together, we could break the status quo in their sector? Asking these questions means imagining possibilities, and our success rests on it.
We’re a passionate and dedicated account management team, and we’re proud to work with clients who share our values. As one of Consider’s Account Directors, you’ll play a key role helping us grow new and existing client accounts, developing our reputation and expertise in the Charity, Education and Membership sectors.
You're comfortable overseeing and managing projects such as:
- British Heart Foundation - 360° video tour
- RightShip - Brand identity and digital rollout
- University of London - Display Advertising
The kind of person we’re looking for:
- You excel at managing relationships and workloads, both externally with clients, partners, suppliers, and internally within your own pod
- You have strong organisational abilities, able to wear many ‘hats’.
- You can facilitate projects on time, to budget and in line with expectations when needed
- You are a people person and enjoy working as part of a small team as well as managing a sub-team
- You are able to delegate tasks to other team members with ease and clarity when capacity requires
- You enjoy articulating your ideas to your peers and upwards to the senior management team and partners
- You are comfortable presenting and want to help in managing pitches and proposals for new business
- Your attention to detail is exceptional
- You can talk at length about digital projects and help identify opportunities and nurture key clients
- You have a head for numbers and revel in the detail of forecasting, budgets and quoting
- You are keen to utilise your digital experience and help inspire members of the team with this
- You are ambitious and thrive in a supportive team environment
Still sounding like this is perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply by email to email@example.com
Everything else you need to know
Benefits & package
Salary will be from £45k, depending on experience.
You can also expect a range of rewards and benefits, including:
- A vibrant, friendly and inclusive team culture
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 24 days plus bank holidays, as well as office closure between Christmas and New Year.
- Pension plan with employer contributions
- Working from home allowance
- Employee assistance programme, supporting with your wellbeing
- Career development plan and progression opportunities
Where you’ll be working:
We operate a hybrid working model, with our team predominantly working from home Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm. Our office (in Old Street) is open for key meetings, occasional office work and catching up face-to-face.
We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our team. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.