Are you our new Junior Designer?
We’re looking for a Junior Designer who wants to use their creativity to make the world better.
We’re open to applications from a range of experience levels, whether you’re looking to join an agency as a Junior Designer or you have some experience already, either at an agency or in-house.
At Consider, you’ll be creating campaigns for some of the UK’s best-loved charities, most prestigious universities and largest membership bodies.
You'll be creating compelling design work that changes minds and persuades people to act – and working with other members of our studio team on bold creative concepts.
We’re an ambitious agency with a vibrant culture – and we want our ideas to break the mould. As part of our team of creatives you’ll have the chance to grow quickly, working on fundraising and brand campaigns across a range of media.
- Able to think digitally and be forward-thinking in your approach?
- Able to design high quality visuals and take projects through to delivery with exceptional attention to detail?
- A talented, designer who is buzzing with ideas?
- A proactive multi-tasker who can organise and balance a busy schedule?
- A confident presenter who knows how to sell an idea?
- Experienced in, or full of opinions about, the charity sector and fundraising?
If so, we want you to apply! And if you’re from an under-represented background, we’re especially excited to hear from you.
Apply by sending us:
- A covering letter (this is really important – show us how you present yourself!)
- Your CV
- Your portfolio with at least two examples of work. We’d like to see one short form piece (e.g. advert) and one long-form piece (e.g. website/brochure).
Send your reply to email@example.com
The deadline is 11pm on 18th March. But we’ll be reviewing applications and doing interviews on a rolling basis – so don’t delay!
Everything else you need to know:
Benefits & package:
Salary will be between £25,000 and £30,000, depending on your experience.
You can also expect a range of rewards and benefits, including:
- A generous holiday allowance starting at 24 days plus bank holidays, as well as office closure over Christmas
- A pension plan with employer contributions
- Working from home allowance
- Employee assistance programme to give you support with your wellbeing
- Career development plan and progression opportunities
- A vibrant, friendly and inclusive team culture
Where you’ll be working:
We operate a hybrid working model, with our team predominantly working from home Monday to Friday. Our office (in Old Street) is open for key meetings, occasional office work and catching up face-to-face.
We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our team. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.