Are you our new strategist?
Strategic thinking underpins everything we do at Consider, and as a Strategist you will play a key role in making it happen, to help our clients grow and ensure the creative work we do is constantly pushing boundaries. We are a tight-knit team with a strategic offering that continues to grow – this a role that you’ll be able to get stuck into and take ownership of from the very beginning. You're an expert at managing the fine detail of multiple projects with a minimum of two to five years' strategy experience.
You're confident in generating insights about our clients’ audiences and developing strategies that help them engage their supporters, students and members. You’re a people person who is naturally curious and tapped into cultural, sector and technology trends. You’ll be able to identify problems and opportunities, and be adept at communicating your ideas clearly and succinctly to both our clients and our creative team. You have a number of strategic skills at your disposal and adapt your approach to suit each brief that comes your way. You love building relationships with creatives, client services, and clients to make sure our work is the best that it can be. You will be managed by our strategist Amy Nield, and will help her shape the future of strategy at Consider.
We’re a creative and strategy agency – and we help our clients change what’s possible.
We do it by asking: what if? What if we helped them see their audiences differently? What if we told their stories in new ways? What if, together, we could break the status quo in their sector? Asking these questions means imagining possibilities, and our success rests on it.
What you’ll be doing
- Planning, undertaking and distilling your own primary research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Constantly reviewing sector trends to identify opportunities for our clients
- Generating compelling insights that provide opportunities to connect with our clients’ audiences in new ways
- Writing and delivering inspiring, focused, creative briefs for our creative teams
- Reviewing and building upon creative ideas to ensure they are on-strategy
- Planning and moderating workshops with a number of senior client stakeholders
- Mapping multi-channel supporter and member journeys, with a focus on digital
- Presenting your thinking to clients and senior team
- Advising clients and teams on channels, formats and content
- Working closely with the Client Services Team to write and challenge client briefs, and identify the strategic response
- Being a ‘go-to’ for strategic guidance across Consider, bringing a strategic perspective to our projects
- Working on opportunities to develop and grow clients, including supporting our new business and business development efforts
- Contributing to our marketing efforts with thought leadership, articles and other relevant content that builds on our strategic credentials.
- A solid foundation of research skills and speaking with / interviewing people
- Proven experience in thinking and working strategically
- Confident presenting and clearly communicating your thinking to our team and clients
- Good writing skills
- A blend of ‘big picture’ thinking and the ability to hone in on the details
- Comfortable working across different media channels, in particular digital
- Curiosity and passion for the sectors we work in
- Ability to work in a small team
Still sounding like this is perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our commitment to inclusion
We’re committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and anti-racist community, both through our hiring practices and our focus on creating a culture and environment where diverse perspectives, ideas, and identities are valued and integrated into our way of working both internally and externally. We invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Salary will be from £30k, depending on experience.
Apply by sending us your CV, and a covering letter that mentions a couple of projects you're really proud of to our Strategist, Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30th April 2021.