Are you our new writer?By Joe Nicholson
Are you our new writer?
We’re looking for a Junior Copywriter with a minimum of one year’s experience who wants to use their creativity to make the world better.
You’ll be creating campaigns for some of the UK’s best-loved charities and most prestigious universities, working with and learning from experienced creatives.
You’ll be coming up with bold, creative concepts – as well as writing immaculate, compelling copy that changes minds and persuades people to act.
We’re an ambitious agency with a vibrant culture – and we want our ideas to break the mould. As our new Junior Copywriter, you’ll have the chance to grow quickly, working on jobs as varied as social media campaigns, fundraising appeals and video storyboards.
- A talented writer who’s passionate about creativity and buzzing with original ideas?
- Full of opinions about advertising and marketing in the charity and education sectors?
- Able to write immaculate copy under pressure?
- A proactive multi-tasker who can organise and balance a busy schedule?
- A confident presenter who knows how to charm an audience?
- Up for learning quickly and plunging into a fast-paced agency environment?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Email your CV, a covering letter and two examples of your writing (one short form, e.g. a tube advert, and one long form, e.g. a fundraising letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 20th January – and impress us.
Joe NicholsonHead of Copy
Joe’s a big thinker who understands the power of words. As Head of Copy, he combines consistent creative magic with cross-channel expertise and rock-solid strategic thinking. Joe’s an experienced fundraiser, who also serves as a Trustee for homelessness charity, Housing Justice – you can read more about him here