Are you our new writer?By Joe Nicholson
We’re looking for a bright Junior Copywriter who wants to use their creativity to make the world a better place.
You’ll be creating campaigns for some of the UK’s best-loved charities and most prestigious universities, working with and learning from experienced creatives.
You’ll be coming up with bold, creative concepts – as well as writing immaculate, compelling copy that changes minds and persuades people to act.
We’re an ambitious agency with a vibrant culture – and we want our ideas to break the mould. As our new Junior Copywriter, you’ll have the chance to grow quickly, working on jobs as varied as social media campaigns, fundraising appeals and video storyboards.
- A talented writer who’s passionate about creativity and buzzing with original ideas?
- Able to write immaculate copy under pressure?
- A proactive multi-tasker who can organise and balance a busy schedule?
- A confident presenter who knows how to charm an audience?
- Up for learning quickly and plunging into a fast-paced agency environment?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Send your CV, a covering letter and two examples of your writing (one short form, e.g. a social media post or advert, and one long form, e.g. a fundraising letter or script) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 16th December – and impress us.
It took us a while to find the right copywriter to add to our team. But we knew Joe was the one straight away. As a writer, he’s both incisive and blessed with the ability to paint vivid images with words. We think that’s the perfect blend for an agency like ours, read more about Joe on our blog