Expanding our Creative Team - Experienced designer requiredBy Inigo Matas
Our creative team is growing and our Design Director Inigo Matas is on the lookout for an experienced designer to join the team this spring. If you want to make a difference and work on brands and campaigns for some of the UK's leading charities and universities then Consider could be the place for you.
You’d be joining a passionate and dedicated creative team and play a key role in creating the very highest quality brands, campaigns and creative for our clients. Vitally, you will be a versatile creative, with extensive design experience, are highly accurate and have an exceptionally keen eye for detail and quality. You will have a passion for design, digital and branding and be able to work closely with the rest of the creative team to create and develop ideas in a collaborative way.
Consider exists to make a difference. We insist the world should be better – and so do our clients. We’re creatives, communicators, fundraisers and planners. Our clients bring us their challenges and we give them strategy and storytelling – and we get them results. Consider: it means thinking deeply, and differently. That’s what we do.
You're comfortable working on projects such as:
- London School of Economics - Brand identity for The Marshall Institute
- Save the Children - Legacy pledger stewardship experience
- ACCA - Welcome and stewardship journey to membership
Sounding like your cup of tea? Splendid. Have a glance down the final tick-list below and get in touch.
- You have excellent design and layout skills, which includes creative thinking and idea creation
- You are happy designing all aspects of any print or digital project, and presenting to a client when needed
- You have proven experience working on digital projects including online advertising, social media campaigns, email templates, microsites and websites
- You enjoy working as part of a solid team
- Your attention to detail is really exceptional, especially when processing multiple sets of amends
- You have a keen interest in fundraising, the third sector, and education sectors – or are keen to get involved
- You are highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and can create, prepare and edit print ready and web ready artwork across a range of media, including but not limited to direct mail, brochures, leaflets, on and off line ads, emails and websites.
Still sounding like this is meant for you? Great. Drop us a line with your CV, why you'd like to work at Consider and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personality is important. If you want to know what it’s like working in our agency and get a sense of who you would be working with, head to our Facebook page for the latest goings on: https://www.facebook.com/considercreative/timeline
Inigo MatasDesign Director
Inigo is a versatile, quick-witted Design Director who’s been wowing our clients for a good few years now. He’s highly experienced, confident and creative. Just give Inigo a brief and watch him go – he puts his heart and soul into every project. Read Inigo's story.