Journey 20 years into the futureBy Ben Leeves
Imperial College London and Imperial Business Partners took a journey 20 years into the future today to explore emerging science and technology that will soon become reality - unfortunately we couldn’t be there but boy we still learnt a lot from the world of social!
Inspirational thinkers from the field of robotics, minds of business leaders, industrial scientists and R&D chiefs came together to discuss the future of digitisation, automation, artificial intelligence and robotic systems
Stimulating, informative and fascinating in equal measure, here are 5 things we learnt...
- Snake robots - robotic surgery - combining human and robotic power
- Block chain technology - A fraud-proof system of transacting money is being developed
- Wearable health monitoring - ability to routinely catalog the patterns of our body. Securing human performance for industries.
- Google algorithms developed to encode thoughts “thought vectors” - computers with ‘common sense’
- The birds and the bees: Robot engineers taking inspiration from nature - developing bio-inspired flying robots
Ben LeevesCo-founder & Senior Partner
One of the co-founders of Consider, Ben is our digital media adventurer. He's always on top of the latest digital advancements in creative and has been behind a fair few of them himself. He’s been one step ahead for the last 20 years. The latest digital insights from Ben are on our blog.