We're hiring - Account Manager requiredBy Ellie Adamo
The outlook is bright here at Consider, and our Client Services team is growing again! With lots of new and exciting projects coming in, we need an experienced agency account manager to help Ellie and her team nurture and grow our relationships with all our lovely clients. If you are looking to take the next step then we want to hear from you.
We’re on the look-out for a passionate and enthusiastic account manager. You'll be responsible for the day-to-day relationships with our clients alongside the rest of our Account Management team. You’re a quick thinker with plenty of experience working on and off-line campaigns. You're an expert at managing the minutiae of multiple projects with a minimum of three to five years' agency experience. Finally, you’re ambitious, thrive on working in a team, owning accounts and are looking to take the next step in your career.
Consider exists to make a difference. We insist the world should be better – and so do our clients. We’re creatives, communicators, fundraisers and planners. Our clients bring us their challenges and we give them strategy and storytelling – and we get them results. Consider: it means thinking deeply, and differently. That’s what we do.
We’re a passionate and dedicated account management team and you could play a key role managing the day-to-day client relationships as our team grows. You’ll be responsible for helping us grow our new and existing clients and developing our reputation and expertise in the Education and Charity sectors. You are commercially aware and are keen to understand how organisations in the education and/or charity sectors communicate.
You're comfortable working on projects such as:
- London School of Economics - Brand identity for The Marshall Institute
- Save the Children - Legacy pledger stewardship experience
- ACCA - Welcome and stewardship journey to membership
So far so good? Splendid. Have a glance down the final tick-list below and get in touch.
- You excel at managing relationships and workloads, both externally with clients, partners, suppliers, and internally with a team
- You have strong organisational abilities and are able to wear many “hats”
- You can facilitate projects on time, to budget and in line with expectations
- You are a people person and enjoy working as part of a small team
- You are comfortable presenting and articulating your ideas to your peers
- Your attention to detail is exceptional
- You have the ability to identify opportunities and nurture key clients
- You have a head for numbers and enjoy the detail of budgets and quoting
- You know your way round a Gantt Chart and how to schedule multiple projects at the same time
- You are keen to develop your leadership skills, manage and develop junior team members
Still sounding like this is meant for you? Great. Drop us a line with your CV, why you'd like to work at Consider and your salary expectations to email@example.com
Personality is important. If you want to know what it’s like working in our studio and get a sense of who you would be working with, head to our Facebook page for the latest goings on: https://www.facebook.com/considercreative/timeline
Ellie AdamoAccount Director
Ellie embodies that covetable combination of razor-sharp strategic skill and an instinctive ability to connect and engage with people. She cut her teeth in commercial advertising, but moved to fundraising agencies when she found charities ignited her passion in a way that banks never would. We’re delighted to benefit from her considerable experience, read more about Ellie here.